Posted by: Malgrabooks
We’re pleased to launch our brand new designed reports for 2019/20 which include even more information on your business, and provide further help understanding how your self employment works.
The new reports are launching for clients in the 2019/20 financial year, and include a number of enhancements listed below.
- New VAT Threshold monitor – check where you are on the threshold
- Estimated tax liability – our tool provides details on your estimated tax amount on any profit
- Team Developer support – enhanced! We’ve included a new separate reporting section and include the figures directly on your overall summary.
- More groups! Our system now supports up to 7 possible groups on our Premium package
- Mileage Tracker – you can now view your monthly and annual mileage breakdown on your report
- Working from Home Allowance – we’ve provided the calculations for you, and these are added automatically into your report
- Additional Income – more options are added, you can now include details of group cover or sales between consultants
And to your Client Portal…
- Upload 10 files at a time to your account (was previously 5, and now includes more file types (jpg, png))
- Update your HMRC details online (coming soon)
- Invoicing downloads – view and download all invoices for your account (coming soon)