Join our dedicated accounts team.
Details of our available positions are listed below
We’re looking for an experienced Bookkeeper (Contractor) to join our friendly team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, building relationships with our members, and supporting sales /renewals through effective product promotion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service, excellent communication skills, a high level of professionalism and the ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping deliver an excellent customer experience and is committed to working as part of a close-knit team.
Note: This is a contractor role and therefore requires individual Professional Indemnity Insurance, AML Supervision and registration with a supervision provider.
- Sales Ledger Invoicing and Credit Control
- Bank Transactions, including bank feeds
- Staff Expenses through FreeAgent or similar package
- HMRC management:
- Making Tax Digital compliance
- VAT Returns
- Misc HMRC enquiries
Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Experience of providing support virtually, i.e. via email or messenger
- Qualified Bookkeeper (ICB or AAT) – or studying towards this
- Professional Indemnity Insurance in place
- Knowledge of FreeAgent or Quickbooks
- Contract Role
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Remote working
- Travel expenses for team meetings/ external events
No agencies please.