Join our popular Facebook Tax Group and chat with other consultants!
Join over 2,900 consultants – Get the latest news and updates, ask questions and contribute with our community!
We’re pleased to run a friendly Facebook group to allow you to find answers to common questions. And if you’re unable to find the question you’re looking for, you can post directly to our community for help.
Our team provide updates throughout the year and assist with general queries within the group.
Access is available to current and former consultants who need to submit a tax return during the current or previous financial year.
- Access is only available to current and former Slimming World UK Consultants.
- Search before posting. You may find the answer has already been provided.
- Please don’t private message (PM) group members without permission (i.e. solicit members)
- Please don’t use the platform to advertise you, your product or services
- Support all other members, you’ll be supported in return!
- Please don’t post anything inappropriate or hurtful to others
- The purpose of the group is to share and help each other completing their own tax responsibilities – as such, we’ll remain impartial where possible and will not inappropriately push our products or services on any members of the Facebook group.
Malgra Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, reference ZA295189.
You can find out how we use your data on the ICO Website.
Things our legal team have advised
You must not post anything in the group
- where the copyright is the property of somebody else
- that could cause a breach of any law
- that might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, liable to incite hatred, could be threatening, abusive, or a breach of privacy
We’re therefore not responsible for any things external to our control, such as
- relationships or communication with other members
- details provided within posts made by group members
- For best practice, professional advice should always be sought in cases of doubt or unusual complexity.
- All information is provided in good faith, where possible with links to HMRC Guidance.