As the 22/23 deadline has passed, and we’re already quickly heading towards the end of the 23/24 financial year, we’re planning some maintenance and updates to our members website to keep everything running as it should.
We always take some time in February (which is traditionally our quietest month while consultants look after the food diary influx and tax deadline!) to make some key updates in the background, and also update items ready for the close of the 23/24 financial year.
There will be times when the website is unavailable for short periods – we’ll update our System Status page with any updates during this time
The main changes are listed below and we’ll keep you updated with progress as we go forward, with some exciting items coming up in the new year.
Removing older items
We’ll be removing some items on the website..
- We’re going to finally close down our Covid-19 functions within the member dashboard as these were related to 20/21 and 21/22. This includes the removal of our CV19 Virtual Groups Calculator
- The 22/23 reporting tool will be retired as the financial year has ended. You can still refer to your old cloud accounts system to view the total income, expenses and profit/loss values
- 22/23 training videos, support articles and walkthroughs will be retired
- All articles on our Tax Knowledgebase will be fully reviewed as we do each year, and updates to allowance values and figures where needed
- Refreshed member dashboard when you login to your account
- Faster connections in the background to make changing your package available instantly
- Re-launch of our Mobile App to prepare for MTD reporting
- 2FA rollout (where you’ll need to provide additional authentication to login) to managed services, and then all Essentials services
- Updated style design for MalgraBooks
- 24/25 Accounts System launch (due 1 April)