We know that our Business Cloud Portals are an essential part of your business – they contain the documents, spreadsheets and reporting tools to help you understand the financial performance of your business, and comply with HMRC’s record keeping requirements.
The current portal system was implemented in 2018 and we’ve been upgrading the system ever since. This week we’ve launched a few new items and tweaked existing nuts and bolts behind the scenes to ensure the portal has enhanced features and additional security/performance needs covered.
Below are a summary of the latest release of our portal (August 2023 v4) and we’ve provided these under the relevant package types.
- We’ve carried out maintenance on our main server to increase the performance and speed (cache) to load pages quickly.
- If you have any legacy Cloud Spreadsheets from Malgra Plus, all have been moved to a dedicated section titled ‘Malgra Plus Spreadsheets’ and have a ‘removals van’ icon. Not all members had this function active, but now all ex-Malgra Plus members will see this option
- Refer a Friend Scheme now covers Essentials packages
- Personal details update form has been removed as this is now available on your main Account Dashboard
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) forms have been removed (these are now automated when you first join MalgraBooks) and instead you can now view the documents you provided to our team through the relevant AML button
- Upload Documents form for P60/P45 has been updated to allow larger file sizes
- We’ve updated the links to your Letter of Engagement (if applicable) to your package
- We’ve updated the Team Developer page as we implemented a new system from 22/23 to log expenses. Therefore we’ve removed the legacy downloads from this page, and provided links to the training guide to help you locate where to register these items.
- Downloadable Spreadsheet Templates have been updated, along with a message showing where you can locate your cloud version
- Upload Documents form now allows larger file sizes, and prompts to check for key items on documents before uploading
- We’ve removed some legacy pages which were used for previous financial years
- We’ve removed the Covid-19 SEISS Grants submission pages as these are no longer declared on tax returns